Wednesday, July 9, 2014

When Did Eating Raw Foods Become Extreme?


In Kristina’s video she talks about why eating Fully Raw or More Raw Foods is actually the opposite of extreme- It’s actually best for all!

In my experience alone, I have noticed increased joy, physical energy, and even fruit ‘highs’ when going Full On Raw.

Did you know we evolved as fruitarians for 60 million years?
It’s true, just read my post, “How to Clear Acne For Good“.

On a raw diet I have also seen my skin clear, my weight drop, and my body odor disappear!


Like Kristina says in this video, eating more fruits and vegetables (or even a diet composed of only fruits and vegetables, nuts and seeds) is awesome for the planet, as well as for your health.

I definitely suggest you give the FullyRaw diet a shot.


You won’t regret it!

http://www.fullyraw.com/

P.S. I stopped eating nuts and seeds during my time as a Raw Vegan because they are harder to digest and very fatty- which caused my skin to break out.


Thanks for reading, and sharing!


To get e-mail notifications of new posts from this blog, contact me at: genevieve-parry@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment