Thursday, July 3, 2014

2 Staples for Gorge' Hair.

My Hair Care Routine



Hello, there.
So, I guess now is a good time to explain how I take care of/clean my hair!
The truth is, it’s very simple, and easy when you get the hang of it, as well as inexpensive.

All I use is… *drumroll*
Apple Cider Vinegar!


and… *drumrolls again*

Baking Soda - Simple Inexpensive Clean Hair Routine

Baking Soda!*
*and water
:)
Simple, huh?

First, what you have to do is take a cup, jar, or vase and pour in it, a modest amount of apple cider vinegar, to then fill the rest of the container with water.

Then take a honey squeeze bottle, or really any other container that's small- and fill it up almost halfway with baking soda. Use more or less for your scalp/the container.

If too much baking soda is on my scalp, and I can’t rub it in, I’ll just swipe my head under the water or pour water on my scalp so the baking soda is distributed out onto my hair more.

Then, turning the shower off, I rub the baking soda in, moving my hands over my hair and scrubbing each section of my head with my fingertips. Usually, I like to go over each area of my head 3 times to make sure I get everything squeaky clean. Then, I rinse out the baking soda.

After filling the apple cider vinegar container with warm water from the shower, I pour that over my head and let it sit a bit before I rinse it out.

All done!

Also, if you are interested in buying a filter for your shower, I recommend the Crystal Quest Shower Filter which I have, and it works great. (No, I am not an affiliate)

Crystal Quest Shower Filter - Simple Inexpensive Clean Hair Care Routine

Did I mention this method is eco-friendly? Yes, by taking your health and beauty into account, you are also benefiting *the fish* by stopping the use of toxic shampoos and conditioners, as well as other haircareproducts.

If you liked this post you might also like to check out my post on Scarlett Johansson’s Beauty Secrets. She uses Apple Cider Vinegar, too!

Thanks for reading, and sharing!


To get e-mail notifications of new posts from this blog, contact me at: genevieve-parry@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment