Wednesday, July 9, 2014

2013's Sexiest Woman Alive - Scarlett Johansson. What's Her Secret?

Scarlett Johansson named 2013′s Sexiest Woman Alive: Her Diet & Workout Secrets



 Scarlett Johansson has been named the “Sexiest Woman Alive” for 2013, making her the only two-time winner of the iconic Esquire magazine title.

“Seven years later, she is the obvious choice once again,” Esquire said Oct. 7 when announcing the news. “This time, [she is] even sexier.”

Johansson claimed her first “Sexiest Woman Alive” crown in 2006, and succeeds last year’s winner, Ukrainian beauty, Mila Kunis.

The busty 5-foot-3 Scarlett did extensive martial-arts training and went on a raw-vegan diet for “The Avengers,” but admits she still has fat days.

“Every woman has body worries. I’m not exempt from that,” said the Tony Award winner. “But part of the by-product of spending that much time in the gym is that you can fit into a catsuit.”

Johansson, who is not a workout fanatic by nature, reportedly once followed the meat-heavy Paleo diet but switched to a Raw-Vegan diet to lose weight for her role as the “Black Widow.”
“Right before we started ['The Avengers'] I was lifting all these weights and eating raw vegan,” said Scarlett. “But the only reason I was doing that was to fix my previous diet because that was a Paleo diet, so I’ve had the extreme of everything. After lots of training and raw vegan food you can fit into a catsuit.”
(Also check out my post: Why Raw Veganism is Not Extreme)

When she’s not training for a role, Johansson tries to work out half an hour a day and eat a balanced diet of fruit, vegetables and lean proteins.

“No matter how busy my life may be, I feel better when I take a little time to focus on staying active,” she said. “We can all pledge to have healthy bodies no matter how diverse our lifestyles may be.”

Source: http://www.examiner.com/article/scarlett-johansson-named-sexiest-woman-alive-again-her-diet-workout-secrets


Scarlett Johansson’s Beauty Secret for Clear Skin


As the face of Dolce & Gabbana, Scarlett Johansson must pay big bucks to keep her mug flawless. Or that’s what we assumed. As it turns out, the “Don Jon” actress’ beauty secret costs just under five dollars.

Johansson opened up about her skincare obsession in the February issue of Elle UK and confessed that she washes her face with — wait for it — apple cider vinegar. The common household product is what she uses to keep her porcelain complexion in check and camera-ready.

“A while back, I started researching natural skincare,” she told Elle UK. “It’s a nice way to treat your skin if you don’t want to use all those harsh chemicals that a dermatologist would recommend.”

Turns out the acidity of apple cider vinegar balances your skin’s natural pH levels and restores your luminous glow much like toner.

Johansson adds, “If your skin is problematic or you’re having a lot of breakouts, it’s really healing. It’s a little bit stinky but if you’re not sleeping over at your boyfriend’s, it’s really effective!”

Maybe Scar-Jo should reconsider a career in dermatology, as she’s serving some spot-on advice. Apple cider vinegar actually has endless beauty benefits: You can use it as a DIY hair rinse to remove dirt and add shine, or use it to treat warts and nail fungus, soothe sunburns, and soften calloused skin.

Have you used apple cider vinegar on your skin? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section.

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/10/scarlett-johansson-apple-cider-vinegar_n_3051748.html


What I Have To Say About Scarlett Johansson:


So, personally, I like Scarlett Johansson. Although she is a pawn in the Global Elite’s system, I won’t judge. I mean c’mon, if she’s hip enough to try the Raw Vegan Diet for weight loss, she knows where it’s at. She’s purporting the Natural Health Movement!

I’m glad she has experienced the benefits of going all natural in her skin care routine as well. Too many people are being led down the wrong path to ends like Dermatology, dangerous drugs and products.

I myself use Bragg’s Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar with ‘the Mother’ (only externally) for conditioning my hair- making it super soft, shiny, and silky smooth.


I haven’t used apple cider vinegar mixed with water in a spray bottle for my acne since my mom started noticing it makes my face red when I use it. I always tell her that redness just means blood circulation and healing, but I gave up the practice anyway because it didn’t do the ‘magic trick’, not like the body can do by just eating raw food. ACV smells pretty gross, too. I still use it for my hair, though.

Anyways, if you would like to read my other posts about What To Eat For The Clearest Skin and How I Keep My Hair Looking Gorgeous, just click the highlights. Thank you!

Thanks for reading, and sharing!


To get e-mail notifications of new posts from this blog, contact me at: genevieve-parry@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment