Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Genevieve's Fruit and Veggie Pho Recipe!

Have you ever tried Pho?

Pho, pronounced, "FUH" is a Vietnamese noodle soup consisting of broth, linguine-shaped rice noodles called bánh phở, a few herbs, and meat. Pho is a popular street food in Vietnam and the specialty of a number of restaurant chains around the world.

It's also my favorite food! But, since I switched to eating low-fat, low-sodium and low-protien, vegan cooked and raw fare- I have had to make my own fruit and vegetable based 'Pho'.

Why I'm Vegan:


The Dope on Milk.

 

Meet Your Meat. 



Equipment you will need:

 

Spiralizer:

Paderno Spiralizer

Blender

Vitamix 750

Ingredients:


1 Zucchini, spiralized (buy organic, can be GMO)

3-4 Tomatoes, blended with Basil and the juice of two Limes
  
Jalapeno, minced and sprinkled on top or sliced and put in blender with other ingredients

1 Mango, cubed and added on top

Enjoy the fruits of the Sun, and Feel Good!

With Love
Genevieve

Thanks for reading, and sharing!


To get e-mail notifications of new posts from this blog, contact me at: genevieve-parry@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment