Monday, November 18, 2013

Man's-true-hate.. Period!

So, what do I mean by Man’s-True-Hate, Period?


To menstruate. Having your period!

But, why do we hate it so much?

Because it is ‘unclean’ (as said by the Bible).

But when you look at the truth of the matter.. I would think we ‘hate it’ because it interferes with normal living.

It’s gross, it’s messy, it’s everywhere.

We have to wear pads and/or tampons, which can be a nuisance, or just a pain in the uterus.

Not to mention having a Period means Cramps, making us a Wee Bit Cranky.

Today I am on my period again. I’m not having very regular cycles nowadays, and I can tell because I had my period around the 30th of July, and now it’s only the 20th and I’m having it again. Yet, the only time I do have a period is when I eat too much fat, or something else my body doesn't want. The only way I know how much fat is too much fat is because I have read the book 80/10/10 and subscribe to nearly all the big shot raw foodies on the ‘net.

I know nutrition!

For a human being, the proper amount of fat in the diet is 10% of total calories or less, (preferably around 5%). This is sufficient for all human beings- and fits perfectly with an all raw diet consisting of only raw fruits, vegetables, and optional nuts and seeds. But personally, I can not consume nuts/seeds because I get acne as detoxification of fats through the skin.

The way to figure the perfect amount of fat for your diet on a healthy plan (raw or cooked, 80/10/10) and protein (because it’s equal to fat in this plan) all you need to do is figure your carbohydrate count, which is 5g per pound of body weight.

So, if you are 120 pounds, like me, that’s 600g of carbohydrates per day, (4 cups of rice or 22 bananas).

Now, divide that number by 8, and you’ve got your optimal fat and protein intake in grams. For me that’s 75g. However, this is actually too much for me, and I follow a lower fat program which is more like 90/5/5. This works the best.

I cease having detox through my uterus, my skin clears, and all is well in my world.

If you are interested in losing your period for good, or clearing your skin this is the only way to go that is in your best interests.

 

Limit your overt (not in fruits, vegetables, or leafy greens) fat intake to around 10g a day and your body’s cells will be able to absorb the sugars from carbohydrates in your bloodstream normally, regulating your blood sugar. This is equivalent to half an avocado, plus any fats you get in leafy greens and fruits. This differs from nuts and seeds. To check the amount of fat grams in these or other items — you can sign up for the ultimate nutrition calculator at http://www.CronoMeter.com/.

For more information on the purpose of menstruation, and a fascinating read, please visit:   http://debbietookrawforlife.blogspot.com/2009/04/periods-they-may-be-normal-but-are-they.html
http://desteni.org/a/marilyn-monroe-the-human-design-menstruation 

To learn more about the dangers of wearing pads and tampons, please visit: http://www.healthtalkhawaii.com/HTHwebsite/Articles_by_Hesh_files/Articles%20A%20 Must%20Read%20For%20Women.pdf

If you are sick and tired of using pads and tampons, I recommend ‘The Diva Cup‘, a popular and Eco-friendly option for women.

I love it!

If you enjoyed this blog post about Hell on one’s Period- be sure to check out Hell On Heels, by clicking here, or on the picture below.

http://pumpkinberry.blogspot.com/2013/11/hell-on-heels.html

To get e-mail notifications of new posts from this blog, contact me at: genevieve-parry@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment